Saturday, September 27, 2014

LICK THE BOWL :: Bake a wish cake cafe





   Chou à la crème is the signature dough which is a little bit crunchy with delicious soft cream inside 
本店的经典手工泡芙,有多种口味。


 Squid Ink Spaghetti Stir Fried Squid And Salted Egg
墨鱼汁鱿鱼意面





This  Chou à la crème is so good!!!  It's not too sweet , just perfect .
这个真的太好吃了,味道香甜不腻口,我吃的是原味。





After an hour I always end up with my fev,  ice chocolate .
冰巧克力不加甜,menu上找不到什么了,我总是喝这个。





Address : 363/40 Suk Sawat 19, Bang Pakok (district), Ratburana, Bangkok 10140.     
GPS         : 13.681052,100.494679
Operation hour   : Monday-Saturday  10:00-19:00
Take BTS to Saphan Taksin  station and take taxi to Suk Sawat 19 for about 30 min.
乘搭BTS到Saphan Taksin站,坐taxi约30分钟就到.




17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, the photography amazing... Totally subscribing

    www.sherrynotsoconfidential.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great place to visit

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously this is not only an amazing place they offer also wonderful food there!

    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reasons of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the places like this:) I love your photos! I want to be there and eat all this good things:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice place to chill, love everything
    tagged for the next time I visit Bangkok
    there are few of Thailand blogger out there

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | GOOGLE +

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice place and the food looks yummy!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know! keep in touch!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back <3

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reasons of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great place!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoaaa looks delicious! ><

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so yummy
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  12. You defiantly did have a fab day!



    Kind regards,
    http://www.loyaltofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh this café looks gorgeous! I want to travel to Bangkok soon, maybe I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete